Condatis is leading the way in distributed cloud identity products and solutions. We provide our customers with bespoke external Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions based on Microsoft Azure Active Directory B2C. We are incredibly proud to be the first to produce a distributed identity solution offering it commercially in the UK.
Paired with our partnerships with industry leaders such as Microsoft, our expertise, talented, and specialist team have enabled us to develop new technologies which solve complex business problems for our clients that secure their customer data and streamline their digital services.
We are a team of ambitious and supportive business analysts, software architects and developers. And we're currently recruiting a Developer to join and contribute to our evolving team. Our stack is as modern as it comes, we specialise with MS Azure AD B2C, OAuth, Microservices and .NET Core.Main responsibilities include:
- Being a key contributor to the delivery of high-quality, secure, tested projects, on time and on budget within our friendly, fun and outgoing teams.
- Develop, support & debug web applications, APIs and cloud solutions.
- Execute bug and performance tests.
- Comply with Information Governance requirements
- Experienced using MS Stack (C#, SQL Server, MVC.NET).
- Experience working with emerging technologies and conducting proof-of-concept solutions & evaluations
- Git version control.
- Excellent Object Oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration.
- Ability to analyse business problems and design suitable technical solutions - Analysis, design and estimation.
- Experience and comfortable working with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) approaches using agile development methodologies (e.g., pair programming, code review, working with legacy code).
- Passion to produce high quality code using best practices such as clean coding, refactoring, unit testing, patterns of reuse.
- Experience working with Database technologies (SQL & NoSQL offerings - Azure SQL DB, Azure CosmosDB, etc)
- Familiarity with working and deploying to Cloud environments, specifically Azure.
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. technical, computer science) or relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of identity management an advantage (claims based identity, federated identity, related standards such as OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, SAML 2.0).
- Azure & Application Insights.
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) & good understanding of Microsoft technology & software stack.
- Single Page Applications (e.g. AngularJS).
- Azure devops (previously known as VSTS).
- Release management experience.
- Build frameworks - especially MSBuild.
- Mobile Development - Xamarin
- Data protection knowledge & information governance.
- Project management experience.