carwow is looking for a Growth Manager to join our Growth team in London working on a fully remote basis until March 2021. Beyond this, we've introduced a new flexible working policy allowing you to work from home for the majority of the week with 1-2 days max in the office. See below benefits section for more information!About The Role
Carwow is transforming car buying into a transparent and enjoyable experience. Helping thousands of people buy their new car each month in the U.K, Spain and Germany, we are only getting started on our growth journey.
We believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We're working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you're not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we're looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).
As a Growth Manager, you will report to the CGO, and be responsible for identifying growth opportunities that will grow carwow's customer base across markets. You will leverage your entrepreneurial capabilities, eye for detail & ability to instantly find signals within noise to focus your time and efforts on generating the maximal impact on the bottom line.
You will be able to put your business and strategic thinking to work in a fast-paced environment where data, product and marketing meet and be a driving force in our company's growth.
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals in multiple markets and languages.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to plan and execute experiment and conversion tests.
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders in marketing and product teams.
- Work closely with the marketing teams to identify growth levels and oversee testing and execution.
- Communicate and prioritise based on clear potential ROI benefits.
- Understand direct-response marketing best practices and can design, execute and report on A/B and multivariate user tests.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimized spend and performance based on the insights.
- Motivation to be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running with a passion and ability to work "hands on" as well as lead team members.
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects with great attention to detail.
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing innovative solutions.
- Excellent business judgment and strategic thinking.
- A strong understanding of how to optimize online funnels and campaigns to increase revenue.
- Ability to build effective relationships with individuals across all levels of an organisation.
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery - a plus.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company.
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions.
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office.
- Office When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Flexible working For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a 'home office allowance' of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new 'work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.