Paysend is a FinTech company looking to change the way that money is moved around the world. Over the past few years we've grown quickly, amassing 3 million customers and letting them send money to over 90 countries around the world. We're one of the fastest growing money transfer companies in the industry, with over 5,000 new customers per day. Our mission is to change the money of the future with our blend of innovation, technology and customer service.
After another year of exponential growth with more customers, more products and more opportunities, we're looking to bolster our rapidly growing Compliance team with an Australia Compliance Analyst. This is an opportunity to join the London office of one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in the world and help in revolutionising the way our clients use their money.
The Australia Compliance Analyst will be a hands-on role in all aspects of Paysend's rapidly expanding offering in the Australian market. From helping with the onboarding process, handling complex due diligence and KYC escalations, performing detailed transaction monitoring and thorough reporting, you will be the face of our compliance in the Australian market.
You will need to be proactive, hardworking, adaptable and capable of working autonomously as well as within a team. You will have knowledge of the Australian regulatory landscape and preferably have experience in e-money and payment services with demonstrable knowledge of AUSTRAC standards and ASIC Reporting.What You'll Be Doing
What We're Looking For
- Maintaining and developing necessary compliance policies and procedures with assistance of our Australian lawyers
- Analysing Australian customers' activities, patterns and behaviours based on transaction reports on a daily / weekly / monthly basis;
- Detecting suspicious activities and proper SAR E-filing with AUSTRAC;
- Maintenance of internal documentation of any known, detected, reported suspicious activities or sanctions list matches (including storage of SARs in the Company's files), and the disposition of any AML investigations along with supporting records;
- Cooperating with the Australian state authorities with respect to the Sar-related or fraud-related issues as applicable;
- Preparing internal reports on the detected suspicious activities, recommendations on amendments to Paysend's AML Program and other policies and procedures;
- Remaining abreast of new or amended Australian regulations and laws related to AML and analysing their potential impact to Paysend's business.
- A minimum of three years' experience in a financial institution (e-money institution or an online payment services provider is preferred) in a position of a compliance analyst or higher in Australia or the UK;
- A Bachelor's degree;
- Familiarity with Australian compliance laws and regulations applicable to money transfer providers;
- Experience and ability to work independently without assistance of subordinates;
- Basic math skills and strong analytical skills.
- Fluent English
Paysend was born in April 2017 with the vision to change the way people manage their everyday finances. We were the first FinTech company to introduce a global card-to-card transfers to connect 12 billion cards issued by international payment systems Mastercard, Visa, China Union Pay and local cards schemes. Now with nearly 3 million customers sending money to over 90 countries and a 4.8/5 Trustpilot score, Paysend is one of the most popular and trusted online money transfer services in the world.Why Paysend?
We're looking for people who share our passion for innovation, buy into the Paysend ethos and will add value to our team. When you join Paysend, you'll have the chance to grow and develop as the business does.
We believe in empowering people to be successful in their jobs, and we pay them fairly for their expertise. We give everyone the context and tools to operate as business owners, and encourage our people to contribute with their hearts, their minds and their creativity.
In the fast paced FinTech industry the Paysend journey may not always be easy, but our innovation strategy is promising and exciting. We employ the right people to help us steer the business towards success and global influence.
If Paysend sounds like the perfect company for you, we'd love to hear from you!