Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partner with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including in the UK: Airbnb, Samsung, Lidl, Visa, FCA and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media - the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Spark Foundry - a key division of Publicis Groupe, one of the world's leading communications groups.Job Description
As the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for a team of SEO Executives, managing their workload, ensuring the quality of their work as well as getting stuck in with much of the heavy lifting yourself. You will work closely with the SEO Account Director in developing the SEO offering and ensuring that all work coming out of the SEO team is of the highest quality.Key Duties Include
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- Ensure high levels of service are delivered from all Performance Content team members working on accounts
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered to a professional standard and in line with the agreed timings
- Ensure owned media planning approach considers multiple platforms including but not limited to web, social, apps, marketplaces
- Undertaking analysis and audits using a combination of resources including but not limited to search, social, content, audience auditing tools
- Ensuring that there is integration between the Owned Strategy, UX and Content divisions
- Regular briefings to UX and Content teams - to ensure delivery of agreed campaign activity on time and on budget
- Supporting the development of client targets and ensuring Performance Content team achieves the KPIs set out at campaign planning stage
- Line-management of all individuals within team including making sure timesheets are complete, signing off holiday, illness and conducting appraisals and objective setting
- A proven experience of working within a fast-paced agency environment working with enterprise-level clients.
- A proven experience line-managing a team of SEO / Owned Media specialists, ideally within an SEO or owned media focused agency environment.
- A very good understanding of how to measure impact of owned media based strategies through analytics platforms and other external metrics.
- A very good understanding of how to identify organic search opportunity, set business-relevant KPIs, project organic search performance and estimate expected return-on-investment.
- An understanding of how to use Search Trends, Demographic and User-behaviour data to reinforce an owned-first strategy.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.TALENT
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client's business.TRANSFORMATION
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.