Zone is responsible for delivering BMW Group's retailer marketing. The role of the senior account manager is to proactively drive management and delivery of projects for Retailers and where appropriate BMW Group client teams. The Senior Account Manager will be the main point of contact for the Retailers through the project lifecycle, communicating, troubleshooting and advising. The Senior Account Manager will work with other internal teams including strategy, delivery and the working studio. In addition to this, the Senior Account Manager will be required to work collaboratively with BMW Group's external partner agencies.
- Project-manage delivery of campaigns including
- Proactive strategic input to drive Retailer bespoke briefs
- Interrogating briefs and writing internal studio/creative briefs
- Managing the statements of work process including approvals
- Owning the end to end delivery of a projects such as creative ideation, digital and social assets and print production
- Manage feedback and amends through studio
- Ensure work is delivered on brief to the expectations of the Retailer
- Play a pivotal role between Zone's internal teams and BMW Group's partner agencies to deliver aligned national to Retailer strategic responses
- Monitor campaign and project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to the Group Account Director and the Retailers/ client as applicable
- Develop and manage the day-to-day relationship with clients (BMW Group & Retailers), building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinion and recommendations
- Liaise regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise
- Provide robust strategic advice based upon previous experience
- Plan and lead presentations where appropriate
- Supervisory capacity for day to day team management and development
- Advocate Zone and its values at all times
- Four - Six years agency experience including a minimum 2-3 years as an Account Manager
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing delivery, budgets, estimates and schedules
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Prepared to travel between Zone and BMW Group offices and Retailer sites
What we believe...
Wellness is hugely important to us, so we believe in working flexibly to ensure our colleagues get the balance they need to meet the demands of their personal and professional lives.
We have a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences, and we help some of the UK's biggest brands on their transformational journey. We are practitioner-led and work collaboratively with our clients, so we all go further, faster. Our lean, multi-disciplinary teams deliver value quickly, opening up new possibilities for our clients at pace. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded teams to deliver compelling products, services and communications.
Zone is committed to equal opportunities for all.