Netacea is a fast growing, Manchester based business, providing a revolutionary bot management solution that protects the world's largest web sites from the most sophisticated bot attacks.
Netacea identifies behaviours such as scraping, credential stuffing and account takeover by monitoring activity on APIs, mobile applications and websites, giving users the tools to mitigate threats before serious business impact.
We provide a service that is unsurpassed in the ever-growing field of cybersecurity. Already identifying and mitigating the threat of Bots for some of the largest companies in the UK, Netacea is growing at speed and requires professional employees that thrive in a fast-moving environment.
We're looking for an ambitious, technically minded Cyber Threat Evangelist to join our growing Threat team. Supported by the Head of Threat manager, you will be collaborating with our SME's to have customer interaction and answer their queries regarding our technology and what it can do for their cyber attacks and bot management, Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients - you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward.
Location UK - remote working availableRequirements
Netacea is looking to expand our Threat Research team to include a senior team member to drive outbound communication of Netacea's thought leadership and product differentiation to the industry through webinars, speaking engagements, publications and media interaction. This individual will be expected to raise the profile of bot management as an essential part of any website security strategy and the profile of Netacea as a market leader in that industry.
This is not a role about marketing and generating leads. It is a thought leadership role about building good will in the community and helping to establish Netacea as the global thought leader in bot management. It will require an ability to understand technical topics and then present these to various audiences in many different forms of media. The ideal candidate will be proactive, able to stay abreast of industry developments, have a strong grasp of cybersecurity, and be a superb communicator.Duties
- Understand Netacea's product offerings, capabilities, and how we can best assist our customers.
- Understand and respond to evolving issues globally and position our product in relation to those issues.
- Act as an industry evangelist developing thought leadership content via various mediums including
- Public Talks
- White papers
- Media Interviews
- Identifying opportunities for Netacea to present its research and assume a thought leadership role.
- Provide subject matter expertise to marketing projects.
- Assist sales efforts by providing an expert technical voice in calls and assisting in Proof-of-Concept work as a subject matter expert.
- Produce and lead external and internal-facing training and education pieces.
- Align with Operations, Product, Sales, and Marketing to ensure that there is common understanding of Netacea value and differentiation when communicating externally.
- Understand the direction and concerns of Netacea customers and the industry at large and relay that internally to help provide direction to investigative and exploratory research projects.
- Superb communication skills and comfortable both speaking to and writing for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Quick-thinking and able to improvise analogies and facilitate understanding amongst non-specialist audiences.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity, particularly regarding internet security.
- An understanding of the cybersecurity industry and its current directions.
- Self-starter and able to self-motivate.
- Adaptable to changing industry direction and eager to take a leading role in directing thought leadership within the industry.
- Able to work to tight and changing deadlines.
- A keen educator looking to raise awareness of cybersecurity and bot issues.
- Up-to-date knowledge of bots and bot communities.
- Awareness of the Intelligence Lifecycle and current trends in cybersecurity.
- Prior experience in a customer/public-facing technical role.
- Knowledge of research and Cyber Threat Intelligence methodologies and tools.
- Able to mentor and train junior members of the team.
- Existing reputation for expertise within the cybersecurity community
- Flexible working we trust people to do the right thing and don't watch the clock.
- Social Events Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine - enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We're a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake you don't have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.