Home Instead Senior Care is the world's leading provider of non-medical care, with a focus on personalised and companionship services for older people to assist them to remain in their own homes. With award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our Live In CareCAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.Job Description
Home Instead Senior Care Cambridge has introduced Live in care to our bespoke services we offer to our clients and are looking for a Live-In CAREGivers to work in and around Cambridge on 2 or 4 week placements.
Home Instead Senior Care's Live-In CAREGivers provide one-one / individualised care for our clients who need regular daily support and assistance in day-to-day life to remain living independently at home.This Could Include, But Not Limited To
- Personal care - washing, bathing, dressing and toileting
- Light housework - laundry, ironing, shopping, hoovering
- Meal preparation
- Support with overall well-being and independence
- Accompanying and driving to appointments / social activities
- End of life care
- Palliative care
Due to the responsibility involved in this role it would be desirable to haveat least 1 year's professional care giving experience.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.Candidates with a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle are preferred.
Additional InformationBenefits Of Working For Home Instead Senior Care
- Excellent pay - while on placement you will receive £770 per week.
- Paid holiday & pension (subject to qualification)
- Award Winning Training
- Paid mileage when taking client out
- 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off
- Rest time in line with working time directive
- You will be provided with 3 meals a day or an allowance from the client, a separate room to stay and access to WiFi.
- Access to Home Instead Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular support calls from the office and become part of a caring and supportive team of CAREGivers.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfying with a high degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us on01223 801 680
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.