We are looking for a skilled Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Clerk to be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. Based at our Grantham facility and working alongside a busy team of finance and commercial staff, you'll be responsible for accounts payable for one of our other companies, AMS.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, and be a sociable team-player, as well as being comfortable in working alone.
Hours of work are 08 00-16 30 Monday to Thursday, and 08 00-13 30 on Friday (37.5 hours).Salary is £9.18 per hour (£17,900pa).Responsibilities
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders.
- Request invoices from suppliers for parts received
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing BACS payments and allocating payments to supplier accounts
- Liaise with suppliers and staff to deal with any invoice queries
- Scanning invoices and filing delivery notes
- Submit reports to the HMRC on imported and exported parts monthly
- Reconcile petty cash
- Previous purchase ledger experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team working skills
- Self-disciplined and efficient
- Experienced in Excel and Microsoft office packages
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Growing and ambitious company!
- Exciting and challenging role for an Accounts Professional
- Full-time, permanent position, staff day shift and early finish on Fridays!
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - Counseling
- Pension Plan