Home Instead Senior Care is the largest non-Medical Home Care Provider in the world. We are very proud of the High Quality of Care that we provide to private clients.
Based in our Elland office, you will be proud to represent us and be an ambassador for the excellent service we provide to our clients and you will also want to be part of an organisation that strives to be excellent in all manners of its Care delivery.Job DescriptionMain Duties and Responsibilities
Your job will entail the responsibility for the quality control throughout our service, carry out staff assessments to ensure the highest possible care from us and to ensure we are offering a personalised service.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals, support visits to our CAREGivers.
- Ensure CAREGivers are supported and providing the right number of hours for them to work
- Ensure CAREgivers are providing the highest quality of support for our clients and conduct relevant follow-up issues or complaints with caregivers.
- Ensure CAREGiver documentations are in compliance with all relevant regulated bodies
- To support and maintain CAREgiver's personal details and availability on our IT systems.
- Undertake care consultations for new care packages and write person centred care plans
- To be part of the on-call team
- Be very flexible and passionate to deliver "hands-on" care to our clients across Calderdale and Spen Valley if there is no carer available.
- Be part on an On Call Rota
For this role you would need experience of delivering home care services to people living in their own homes and have experience of supervising staff. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build trusting relationships with clients and family members. Applicants will need to be living in close proximity to Calderdale for this role to be practical. Be a true leader who is able to lead by example and motivate a team and have the willingness to progress in our organisation. Be well presented, have access your own reliable vehicle and hold a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care. This role requires you to be flexible enough to work outside of the normal office hours including occasional weekends but you will be working only on average 5 days a week.
Previous experience as a Care Coordinator or in a supervisory role is necessary, the successful candidate will be mentored and work closely alongside the Register Manager on a day to day basis. Support and guidance will always be available when needed.
If you have a passion for caring and the motivation to help us achieve our ambitions, we would love to hear from you.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.