The PR consultant role role is a mid-weight to senior role in the PR department suitable for PR people with at least 3 years experience at an agency or in-house.
This is a permanent, full time role for people with the right to work in the UK, working remotely from home. We are only accepting UK applications as there is a company meeting every 2 weeks in London.
This role is for digital
PR consultants that have experience with data journalism and content marketing
The role involves working with data scientists to find interesting stories in client's data that can be turned into a piece of interactive content. See examples here. Then pitching the content to journalists.
This PR role focuses on pitching data led content, it is essential that you have experience in pitching infographics and studies.
This is a client facing role, so you should be
- experienced in talking to clients and coming up with creative solutions to their briefs
- be well organised and be able to report your work and your results
This is a consultant level role with a salary band of £27-36k based on experience.
You should be expert with
- writing press releases
- coming up with creative PR ideas and angles
- managing emails and using things like mail merge
- prospecting journalists to find the best person for our clients story
- finding journalists contact details
- pitching journalists stories in creative ways
You should be intermediate with
- Microsoft Excel
- Project management
You should have a basic understanding ofSALARY BAND
- £27-36k per year, depending on experience.
The consultant role is a delivery role that involves dealing directly with clients and the wider PR department to get the job done.
You will be responsible for
- coming up with compelling ideas to promote the client in the press
- validating your ideas with journalists
- working with data, design and development teams to get your content researched and created
- working with the client to make their brief come to life
- writing press releases, email pitches and landing pages
- pitching journalists and working with media databases
You will also be expected to do things like
- be highly organised and adept at managing your time and your teams time
- be able to take complex ideas and explain them in layman terms
- work directly with clients to understand their brand and build an outreach strategy that fulfils their business goals
- find prospective journalists that fit our creative brief
- find their email and social account information
- create a relationship with them and email them with ideas
- be able to write cogently perfect fluent english
- pitch into creative ideation sessions with the creative team to come up with cool concepts and ideas for campaigns
- support the data team in order to find interesting data points to supplement the press releases
- keep up to date with industry news and trends that we can use in client campaigns
- report to the clients the coverage that has been achieved
- 4 day work week
- Spotify & Headspace Accounts
- Free smashed phone repair
- Gym Membership