Company DescriptionQuality Assurance OfficerQA Officer
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum, plus bonus & Benefits
We're Together, a mortgage and secured loan provider based in Cheadle, Greater Manchester. Lending year-in, year-out for over 45 years, we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets.
Our team of over 750 colleagues turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We try to approach everything we do with good old-fashioned common sense. But in many respects we're a lot like a start-up: growing fast, and shaking up the status quo.Job Description
Due to continuing growth and internal moves, I now have a requirement for a Quality Assurance Officer (QA Officer
) to join our Business Assurance team on a permanent basis.
This is a small QA team, sitting within a very fast paced Commercial Lending department. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing Commercial QA team, developing robust procedures with foresight of an ever changing market whilst focusing on Conduct Risk measures for the future.
The successful individual will deliver a high quality checking and feedback service to ensure that positive customer outcomes are delivered through the use of a good operational knowledge of the department and assessment, rating and feedback skills.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure that standards are consistently met through monitoring adherence against Company and department policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- Effective QA monitoring on a monthly basis within strict timeframes;
- Ensure that department sampling is recorded accurately and stored in accordance with department requirements;
- Ensure that all sampling results and risk areas are communicated effectively and efficiently with department managers;
- Provide accurate MI to department managers and the T&C Manager on a monthly basis;
- Identify trends across the teams and make recommendations for further review and training;
- Closely monitor department risk areas;
- Provide feedback to monthly and ad hoc sampling reviews where required alongside managers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong objection handling skills;
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and present findings accurately;
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines;
- Awareness of the need for confidentiality within the role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Coaching / training experience.
Candidates who can demonstrate the below will be given further consideration
- Knowledge of the Finance and/or Property sector would be advantageous;
- Experience in a similar role.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.