With the industry's #1 Continuous Testing platform
, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases-transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve "leader" status
in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the "Triple Crown.") This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent-increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
With our headquarter in Vienna, Austria, we have achieved global growth with offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Denmark, India, the US, Australia and Singapore.Job Description
- Create extensive partner networks at both the field and executive levels to support the hyper growth of Tricentis;
- Identify and win the right partners to drive net new revenue and support existing sale cycle;
- Identification of new opportunities - sync with end user sales rep to progress opportunities;
- Creation of a joint strategic plan (mini business plan with goals, priorities and investment required);
- Jointly drive key partner programs with Tricentis functional teams;
- Exceed quota.
- B.A./MBA in Business Administration or like degree;
- 10+ years professional experience;
- Sales driven personality is a must;
- Partner, Alliance management or channels experience;
- Experience in test automation (i.e. Selenium, Worksoft, HP QTP) is a must;
- Experience with enterprise package apps (SAP, SFDC, SNOW) is a strong plus;
- Experience with Tricentis Tosca is a plus;
- Experience working at or with services partners is a plus;
- Ability to meet new challenges and to stay calm under pressure;
- Outgoing personality, good networker and excellent presentation skills;
- Willingness to travel;
Additional InformationOUR PACKAGE
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy, modern office in Vienna with facilities like e.g. table soccer, darts, PS4 and partially relaxation areas
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, ...
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives
- Competitive attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time (no core time) and permanent, full-time employment
And many more ...
Eager to work in a fast-growing, innovative and highly motivated company where your single contribution counts to the company's success? Go ahead and apply! We look forward to receiving your application.