At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life sothey can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey's only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we're a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We're always looking for good people - so if you're a great person and an amazing developer we'd love to hear from you.
We're looking for an awesome Build Engineer to maintain and develop our automated build and release systems. Working to a continuous release cycle, this is a great chance for the successful person to be involved in a title with millions of users. You'll be building the platform that delivers our builds and content to the app stores and CDNs. You will be needed to optimise our existing pipelines and build platform and propose solutions to make the platform fit for our future plans.Responsibilities
- Managing our existing Build Platform including on premises and cloud;
- Identifying and developing improvements to our existing Build Platform;
- Monitoring and analysis of our Build Platform;
- Investigating failures and problems in Builds, uploads and the Platform;
- Producing and uploading builds and content to app stores and other platforms;
- Automating builds and processes that other teams rely on;
- Documentation of automated processes;
- Future planning and developing our Build Platform for our future plans and growth;
- Mentoring of Junior Build Engineers.
- Good working knowledge of Python;
- Experience working with Jenkins or similar CI platforms;
- Working knowledge of AWS or similar cloud provider;
- Knowledge of version control software e.g. SVN, Git, Perforce;
- Comfortable with command line tools and bash;
- Capable of working with C# and Unity;
- Knowledge of web programming and databases;
- Knowledge of distributed systems.
- Share Scheme
- Life Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly staff socials
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bike to Work scheme & other benefits
Lockwood Publishing provides a welcome and safe working space for all employees globally. We do not discriminate on any grounds or characteristics protected by applicable employment law - including race, religion, faith, sex, relationship status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We will consider all qualified job- seekers and can provide appropriate accommodation to applicants with disabilities should they need it. If you believe you may require accommodation during the interview process, please do not hesitate to ask.