Digiterre is a software and data engineering consultancy that enables technological and organisational transformation for many of the world's leading organisations - be they commodity or energy traders, banks or investment managers, digital disruptors or public sector providers. We envisage, design and deliver software and data engineering solutions that users want, need and love to use. We achieve "Agility. At Greater Velocity" because we care about taking ownership for solving the toughest technical challenges and creating outstanding outcomes. As a consequence of this approach, we typically deliver high-risk, high-profile and time-constrained projects in less time than competitors, often significantly so.
Digiterre has won at least ten different industry awards including Best MiFID II Solution - Trade and Transaction Reporting awarded by HFM European Hedge Fund Services.
Our working culture is highly collaborative, consultative, and respectful. We fully understand our client's needs as they evolve through the development lifecycle and use modern tools, methodologies, and technologies to enable us to work closely with in-house experts, and their end users, to maximise the benefits to all involvedRecruitment Agencies
We are not looking to onboard additional suppliers at this time and will not respond to resumes sent speculatively for this opportunity.Full Stack Developer
We are seeking a full-stack developer currently at early-mid career level and looking to develop their experience in a professional services company. You will join us as a key contributor for upcoming project work across major financial services or energy trading initiatives.
We look for highly collaborative candidates who can demonstrate a passion for technology and the software industry as a whole. We value those who are genuinely interested in using technology to create business solutions and aren't afraid to use their experience to challenge our thinking and provide alternative views.The selection process
Selected candidates will undergo an initial phone screen followed by online assessment and a technology focused interview with potential peers and senior leadership.Our Values
At Digiterre, we valueTeam
Understanding that the best outcomes are created by highly professional, high performance teams working together to deliver the agreed outcomes.Ownership
Expressing a dependable 'can-do' attitude. We do whatever it takes to deliver a complete solution to a problem, on time on and within budget. We own the issues, not just the story.Transparency
Actively communicating all the time. We are open and approachable in our dealings with clients and with each other. We appreciate others' perspectives.Expertise
Being highly professional at all times, displaying strong domain knowledge that is focused on solving clients' business problems. Having the pragmatism and experience to propose multiple solutions and working with the client to select the best option.Motivation
Being driven to deliver innovative, best of breed solutions that meet the clients' needs.Requirements
- Desire to use the best and most appropriate tools and technologies available to develop and maintain data-driven application back-ends and internal components
- Core technology experience of Java preferred.
- Experience with UI development frameworks, particularly React with Typescript and Angular.
- An appreciation and understanding of Agile methodologies, including knowledge of TDD and BDD. Experience working in agile software development teams is desirable, however not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise with other teams and stakeholders.
- Experience using GIT for source control.
- Is a proactive member of the team when it comes to releases and production issues
- Has familiarity with DevOps/CloudOps
- SignalR or web sockets experience is desirable however not essential.
- A keen interest in microservices, cloud-based solutions and other modern architectural patterns.
- Working exposure/experience with one of more of the following Buy Side, eFX, Banking, Energy Trading, Market Data, Investment Banking or FinTech space is desirable.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package. Independent contractors will be considered for this opportunity.