XR Games is an award-winning game development studio founded in 2017, specialising in full-scale immersive AR and VR content, and games for PC, mobile and console. Led by industry veterans from Rockstar, EA, Codemasters, Sumo, Team 17 and Dubit, we've created games for some of the world's biggest brands including Sony Pictures, Dreamworks, BBC and Lego.The Role
We're looking for a junior marketing executive to join the in-house marketing team here at XR Games.
Your main responsibility will be to support the day-to-day marketing efforts of the team to amplify our games, promote our services and elevate XR Games as a studio.
We're looking for someone who's passionate and knowledgeable about games, knows their way around the latest social media platforms, and is willing to support a wide range of general marketing and PR activities including everything from social media and communities, to search and paid advertising.
If you're bright, motivated and passionate, with great ideas, a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn, this is a great opportunity to get into the games industry.
Working alongside and reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be tasked with a wide range of duties such as the following.Responsibilities
- Managing our social networks to promote our titles, services and the business.
- Assisting with game announcements, launches, on-going campaigns and PR.
- Creating marketing assets for the web, social and offline.
- Developing relationships with influencers, content creators, press, potential partners and clients.
- Supporting our marketing efforts by carrying out market research
- Brainstorming ideas and identifying opportunities
- Degree-level education preferable, and/or relevant marketing qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects over many months
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
Required Application Materials
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro (or other video editing software)
- PC and console games marketing experience
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
If the above sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR