Are you someone that lives for structure and process, with a desire to help build products and services that help improve the lives of the people we serve?
At SM Commerce, we're a fast-paced Facebook ads agency and education platform that punches above our weight through process efficiencies, smart working and a deep understanding of sales and marketing to create big results, fast. We're a Facebook Premium Partner Agency with ad spends through our Business Manager of well $1-2M per month.
We're looking for a Project Manager (PM) to help us realise our ambitions through planning, prep and execution.Your role is to ensure projects are shifting the growth needle, delivered on-time and to high quality.
You will primarily be focussing on our education products, built around www.BPMmethod.com
Knowledge of Facebook advertising is useful but not essential - an awareness and interest in digital marketing is useful but you should have worked with website based projects in the past.
We're after someone that's fairly technical and data-driven with analysis and decision making; experience with website design projects and marketing is a big bonus.
Preference will be given to those with experience of ClickFunnels, ActiveCampaign, Facebook ads, WordPress, etc.
A growth mindset is extremely important, seeing opportunity, not barriers. Thinking both inside and outside of the 'box'.
We strive for excellence for our clients and know every in and out of advertising. In the first response in your application, you must mention to us the word "excellence" to show you've read this page properly. This is a role to enhance that further and we're looking at people who are ready, motivated, trustworthy, great communicators, and of course have attention to detail.
Your written and verbal English language communications must be of a good level for this role.
You must be able and willing to work mainly around the US/EU timezones (regardless of where you are based) starting between 7am to 9am EST to sync with our team/clients that's mostly US and Europe so flexibility is important.
Also, having a great personality and being able to bring your team on board with your ideas is a must. You'll be energetic, able to inspire and motivate the team and create real positive change in the business.
We're after someone who's good at building rapport and understands the need to good communication to work within a remote office-less team on various timezones and mixed cultures.About SM Commerce
SMC (www.smcommerce.co.uk) was initially an Affiliate Marketing business and Marketing Growth Consultancy before switching to solely focussing on Facebook ads marketing in 2017 with Facebook's full backing.
In 2018 we launched our training arm www.BPMmethod.com and you can find out more about our full breadth of offering at www.DepeshMandalia.com
Since then we've had our fair share of successes and failures. Our values include treating client businesses as if they're our own, being open and transparent in communications, favouring a work life balance in so far as ensuring you keep your energy levels and motivation high, as well as strong teamwork.
We have a mix of hours in the team, because this is a lifestyle-led business. Some prefer to start earlier, others a later start. Others still prefer a 2-3 hour break midday then come back pumped for a grand finale. Whatever your working pattern SMC is about work-life balance and maximising both.
This may not suit someone strictly after a 9-5 work pattern due to the various timezones in play and the need, sometimes, to have meetings at slightly odd times (depending on where you're based).
SM Commerce is run by co-founder and CEO Depesh Mandalia.Requirements
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written English
- Super organised and efficient
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and make things work seamlessly
- Website design projects experience
- Commercially aware of what's important in line with our growth goals
- Based in the US or EU timezone with strong English skills
- This is a remote working opportunity so you'll need to be setup and ready for this
- Strong attention to detail; able to get points across quickly, respect other people's times and be clear in your communications
- Strong project management and process building and SOP experience is a must
- Knowledge of ClickFunnels, ActiveCampaign, Webinars, Kajabi and/or Wordpress is a BIG advantage
- This is a full-time role so it will not suit those looking for a 2nd job or with existing clients/businesses
- Attention to detail is important
- If you haven't read this form properly and completed the application form as required your application will be automatically rejected.
- Remote working
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Full access to our full training and community programs
- Free access to our externally paid training programs and regular investment in your personal development
- Pay is based on experience and will be taken into account if you pass the early stages of assessment
- Fast-paced environment with big learning opportunities
- Working with a team that genuinely cares for each other