Only UK/France/Germany candidates will be considered.
Hanzo is solving the single biggest challenge in above-board compliance and litigation today -- contextual investigation, capture, and preservation of dynamic web content. Through one sophisticated platform, we capture and replicate team messaging data, social media engagement, and interactive web content then preserve it in its native format for analysis and review. Launched in 2009, Hanzo serves teams at PayPal, Twitter, Koch, Facebook, LinkedIn, eBay, T. Rowe Price, Wells Fargo, Allianz, Ameriprise, and many other firms across the globe. You can meet our forward-thinking customer base here https //www.hanzo.co/customer-success-stories
We are looking to expand our capacity by adding another QA Automation Engineer to the team. You'll have the opportunity to shape and contribute to our testing practices while enabling the team to successfully deliver the next generation of our software.Requirements
- Write clean, documented, debuggable test cases and implementations across the entire stack from front to back.
- Perform code review and testing of software produced by other team members so that your team delivers reliable and secure software.
- Follow Hanzo's development process in order to effectively communicate your progress.
- Functional and non-functional testing.
- Design and specify tests across Hanzo's systems to meet the needs of user stories produced from other business areas
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong test automation experience acquired in a structured environment acquired against complex distributed systems.
- Experience of major test frameworks such as Selenium, Jmeter, etc.
- Front end and Back end testing with an emphasis on advanced data driven applications.
- Experience with GCP, AWS or Azure environments.
- Exposure or good understanding of API, micro-services and modern architectures
- Experience with Python and/or React based applications.
- Functional and Performance testing
- Experience with text analytics or other form of data mining.
- Experience with agile and continuous deployment.
- Experience testing enterprise software.
- Experience with industry standard configuration, deployment, workflow tools.
- Work in a startup environment interfacing directly with the development team.
- Autonomous - Hanzo is a remote first company - making this work requires a certain amount of self drive from employees. The ability to take accountability for tasks and be self-motivated to achieve results.
- Ability to describe and defend your work and ideas - describe what you're doing and why you're doing it in a context that is understandable by others within Hanzo.
- Work context aware - Don't over engineer it, don't brush off deep architectural issues
- Responsive - the ability to work at a quick pace collaboratively.
- Seek & offer help - autonomy is not about wasting time when you could ask for help.
We are looking for people who have curious minds, who genuinely want to make the best possible solution and therefore who are able to communicate and defend their ideas well and to equally recognise when other people's solutions may be more effective. At the same time you must have the ability to work at a quick pace and handle reasonable interruptions as well as having the ability to come up with solutions that are appropriate and not over engineered.
In return we will provide you with an exciting opportunity to make a meaningful contribution in a small team. We are a fast growing technology company and as the company grows there will be opportunity for career development as well.
We want a sustainable pace of development and therefore keep a good work/life balance. We are a remote first company based in the UK and as such we're seeking people with a strong sense of autonomy. We use collaborative tools like slack to keep an active office environment. We would like to focus on candidates based in the UK. The ability to travel to regular co-location sessions in London or Leeds will be important.