EmpowerRD is a fast growing startup based in London, UK. Our vision is to assist our clients to unlock all of the funding that rewards innovation globally. We do this by combining expert knowledge and advanced technology to take the complexity out of claiming for funding that is available. Our current focus is on helping companies within the UK unlock some of the £5Bn of funds available annually for companies that invest in research and development.
Having built a client base of over 600 companies in the last few years, we continue to expand our focus and as such are looking for an Customer Success Manager to join our highly skilled team.
Working both autonomously and in collaboration, you'll play an integral role to our continued growth and be empowered with the right tools and training. In addition you will gain valuable FinTech sales experience and, as you progress, be rewarded with the opportunity to grow with the organisation.Our Values
EmpowerRD has a strong set of values that permeate our culture and define how we work. You should consider whether these align with your personal values and style when considering this role.
- Lead with integrity We do the right thing by our team, client and stakeholders. We find the right solution, not the first solution. We build trust through our technology and relationships.
- Professionalism in engagement We are reliable and dependable in our behaviour. We are an authority in our subject matter - we know what we're talking about. We invest in learning. We are respectful in our communication.
- Bold in outlook We are an innovative organisation and invest in innovation in our technology, our processes and ourselves. We are bold in our actions. We are market leading in our thinking and services. We are driven by data.
- Proactive in focus We have a growth mindset. We're not afraid of taking considered risks. We learn from mistakes and continuously improve. We don't wait to be told, we act as an example.
- Approachable in style We see ourselves as an enabler of a wider ecosystem. We support each other and grow together. We are a team that is fun and positive. We make ourselves accessible to our teams, clients and stakeholders. We take ownership of our actions.
You will develop a detailed knowledge of our platform and services with a vision to use this to support the success of our client engagements. You will be required to provide technical and operational support to clients. This may entail helping clients plan and understand the best ways to use our service based on the client's business needs.
This role is one focused on educating our clients on the flexibility and capabilities of our service, whilst supporting the wider Operations Team in ensuring compliance with our internal processes and procedures. Key tasks would include
Skills And Qualifications
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure successful delivery of engagements
- Provide technical, service and product support to our clients
- Ensure client compliance with our processes and procedures
- Liaise with 3rd parties and partners to ensure the success of client engagements
- Manage client documentation within our systems
- Support the development of customer support practices and procedures
- Report to the Head of Operations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to quickly develop rapport and influence others.
- Present strong organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Capability to simplify and clearly explain complex/technical issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A genuine go-getter attitude with a desire for constant self-improvement.
- Committed to pursuing a career in operations to deliver excellence in customer success.
- Someone with strong experience in an internal operations or customer success role, but more importantly, we need smart, considered team members.