Join a truly exciting & hyper-scaling company.
We are a rapidly growing brand incubator that specializes in creating & scaling direct-to-consumer brands in house. Over the last 3 years, we have grown from $8 million in 2018 to $40 million turnover in 2019, and are set to do over $120m in 2020, with zero external funding.
We recently founded the world's fastest-growing pet supplement business called Petlab Co. Petlab Co. has a loyal community of over 100,000+ pets and tens of thousands of owners have had their lives positively impacted by our innovative products.
This rapid scaling is made possible by our highly experienced performance media buying team. We are looking to build and develop this team to continue this rapid growth across our established and upcoming brands. We are currently on the lookout for a highly experienced facebook media buyer to join this team.Our Media Team
- As a team we are able to rapidly scale brands up to monthly 7 figure revenues, using our expertise in conversion based media buying.
- Our buyers have unlimited monthly budgets with some managing over $1.5m in spend per month, whilst always remaining profitable.
- As well as unlimited budgets, our team has no commission caps, the more value you provide, the more direct benefit you see. Your targets will be based on how well you perform.
- You will solely be responsible for the day to day management & scaling of your Facebook campaigns, with a particular focus on delivering conversions to a set target CPA.
- This requires creative expertise in generating effective marketing angles for all products.
- Proof-reading & writing engaging storyboards that will drive revenue through campaigns.
- Developing & producing performance-orientated video creatives with the in-house videographer team.
- 1+ years experience of Facebook Media buying and campaign management is required for this role, we are on the lookout for people who are analytical and results-driven.
- Excellent attention to detail and copywriting skills which will provide excellence over their work.
- In-Depth knowledge of the direct-to-consumer industry as a whole.
- Thorough understanding of marketing funnels, including optimizing landing pages, & customer journeys to maximize average order value.
- Flexible working hours - We focus on results and trust people to manage their time, whether working from home, while travelling, or in the office! (During the Covid-19 pandemic the office is currently closed as the health & safety of our team is of the utmost importance to us, upon re-opening we will take every precautionary measure to ensure the office is Covid-19 secure).
- Company Equipment - You choose between a mac or a PC!
- Audible subscriptions - We love to promote and encourage personal & professional development so we couldn't be happier to pay for audio-books subscriptions of your choice on Amazon.
- Employee Assistance Programme - We make sure our team is covered for a range of different circumstances personally and professionally, and have an employee assistance programme that provides a complete support network of expert advice for the ultimate work/home life balance.
- Pension Scheme - contributions towards your pension scheme!
- Cycle to work Scheme - Who doesn't love a brisk cycle into work! We have secure bike storage with a service lift and entrance dedicated to our wonderful cyclists.