At RVU, we have the best of both worlds; the excitement of a start-up and the strength of well-established, trusted household names.
- Uswitch is the UK's top comparison website for home services switching, helping consumers save money on their gas, electricity, broadband, TV and phone.
- Money is one of the UK's leading comparison websites for financial services. Consumers can compare loans, credit cards, bank accounts and insurance from more than 600 providers.
- Bankrate and saveonenergy.com are fast establishing themselves as innovative, consumer-centric websites that will help propel our future growth.
Together, we are RVU. Together, we have the power to reach consumers across the UK, and the technology to give them a world class online experience
This is a newly created role to join us at an exciting time in the company's development. Reporting into the Communications Director as part of our London based team (working fully remote today and hybrid in-office / remote in the future) you will own company wide internal comms with an emphasis on building culture and employee engagement. We are a highly acquisitive business, hence a track record in communications strategy for integrations is a prerequisite, while an understanding of the complexities of international businesses would be helpful.What You'll Be Doing
- Developing and executing an integrated, scalable communications strategy that emphasises culture and employee engagement across multiple teams in different geographies.
- Working closely with business leaders, the HR team, and Comms/PR to strategically align communications with core company objectives.
- Play a pivotal role in all aspects of acquisition integration and change communications
- Creating a global communications eco-system including tools and platforms, cadence and distribution, ensuring that a consistent experience is delivered to employees regardless of leader or location. In other words, ensuring that all employees get the information they need, when they need it, where they prefer to get it.
- Developing great relationships with key contacts across all functions to ensure seamless flow of information and knowledge sharing across the company.
- Partnering with PR and HR teams to teams to craft crisis communications and steer change and acquisition communications.
- Crafting and consulting with leadership team on high-impact executive comms
BenefitsWhat we'll give back to you
- Extensive experience leading internal communications, either in a complex and fast-paced organisation or in an agency that's consulting one.
- Experience running global communications at scale, with understanding of cultural nuances
- Experience working with PR, HR and brand teams and building sound affinity with an employer brand
- Compelling and versatile written communicator
- Strategic agility with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work at pace and to oversee outstanding execution of multiple projects
- Proven ability to develop and execute communications strategies and plans across multiple channels and audiences
- Experience of managing and delivering complex change communications
- Demonstrable evidence of positively influencing employee engagement
- A strong ability to positively challenge and influence at all levels of the business
- A great role model for our values and beliefs, and a champion for putting our people's experience first.
At RVU we believe that we can be the change we wish to see in the world. We hold ourselves accountable to being open and inclusive teammates and community members. We embrace our differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that reflects the world we live in.
We want to give you a great work environment; contribute back to both your personal and professional development; and give you great benefits to make your time at RVU even more enjoyable. Some of these benefits include
- A competitive salary and bonus package
- Employer matching pension up to 7.5%
- Hybrid approach of in-office and remote working - we've learnt to adapt our work style throughout 2020 and will be adopting a hybrid approach of in-office and remote working, once it is safe to do so, where each employee will combine a mixture of the two each week.
- 'Work from Home' budget to help contribute towards a great work environment at home
- Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption leave policy, for those key moments in your life
- Regular virtual events - from company-wide events with insightful external speakers, to virtual 'coffee chats' with fellow colleagues, we want to make sure our colleagues continue to feel connected whilst working remotely.
- Health insurance