Qualitest is the world's leading pure-play software testing company. Our worldwide clients trust us to guarantee their software quality and ensure that testing is done in the most efficient, speedy and cost-effective way.
To enable our internal teams to communicate well with clients and also to present our capabilities externally, we rely on top notch, accurate and effective content.
We're searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our technical content forward. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.RequirementsObjectives of this Role
Skills And Qualifications
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards, including case studies, white papers, presentations etc.
- Obtain a deep understanding of our solutions and capabilities to translate complex technical information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience and provides insights that match the users' goals.
- Support content creation by providing guidance and oversight of technical aspects of produced collaterals.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering/QA or other relevant fields.
- 2-4 years' industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and materials for multiple B2B audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC) and QA/QE.
- Previous software development experience.
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)