Originally founded in 1962, Worcester became part of the Worldwide Bosch Group in 1996 and we are the UK market leader in domestic boilers.
Our current product range includes gas and oil boilers, hot water cylinders, renewable technologies such as heat pumps and solar water heating systems, as well as controls and accessories.
Our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing over the last 50 years, has led our boilers to receive coveted Which? Best Buy awards for nine years running, and for Worcester to receive a Royal Warrant for supplying our boilers to Her Majesty The Queen's Sandringham Estate.
Our UK headquarters is based in Worcester where all the main functions of the business are located including the manufacturing of gas boilers. We have a further site in Clay Cross Derbyshire where our oil boilers are manufactured.Job Description
Provision of high quality pre & post sales technical support to external and internal customers through multiple communication channels. Problem solving and investigation through verbal questioning and following pre-defined processes. Achieve set individual and team qualitative and quantative KPI's Identification and reporting of enquiries to aid continuous improvement of products and services. Pro-actively develop personal technical knowledge to ensure that advice is delivered 'Right First Time' Liaise with internal departments to ensure flow of accurate and up to date technical information to appropriately support current, historical and new productsQualifications
Excellent communication skills, verbally and written. An ability to engage in technical conversation to ascertain nature of queries Experience of working in a busy environment, demonstrating resilience and tenacity Strong problem solving skills and an ability to think laterally Analytical with an ability to draw inference from data Knowledge of the heating industry in the UK and Ireland Good IT skills with an ability to use multi-screen and navigate software Background in a customer focussed environment Enthusiastic and can demonstrate Customer Focus Self-motivated Flexible Strong attention to details with a continuous improvement mind-set Experience in the heating industry is preferred or a demonstrable experience within a mechanical engineering capacity An ACS qualification or similar recognised industry related qualification is preferred
- Lead the delivery of pre & post sales technical support to external and internal customers through multiple communication channels.
- Drive performance of the team against set qualitative and quantative KPI's
- Ensure regular and effective communication of performance statistics to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify and manage training requirements of associates to ensure that advice is delivered 'Right First Time'
- Encourage an ethos of regular open communication and dialogue with associates in the Technical Support Team.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure flow of accurate and up to date technical information to appropriately support current, historical and new products.
- Focus on the needs of the customer to ensure best in class technical support is maintained including regular benchmarking of the service.
- Investigate and develop new Technical Support services and platforms to support business strategy.