Harris Global is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join a very well-known data-driven organisation in Central London.
The successful Salesforce Solutions Architect will join the project at a crucial Integration phase so prior experience of Integration Architectures and related technologies is essential. Responsibilities & Experience required include:
- Work hand in hand with the technical team to design scalable solutions that meet current and future business requirements
- Produce appropriate documentation to support the design and build.
- Salesforce service cloud
- Relevant Salesforce certifications are nice to have
- Integration experience is essential technologies such as Mulesoft are advantageous
- Build and maintain relationships with S and C-Level leadership teams from different business and technology groups
- Work across multiple initiatives ensuring design principles are complementary of one another
- Follow Agile Scrum methodologies throughout the SDLC.
For more information please apply for an immediate review!!