Gap Professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client. Contract Term:
: LeedsWorking Hours:
Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5PMSalary:
Gap Professional are recruiting on behalf of a great company based in Leeds for Paid Media Executive. Due to continued Organic growth and new client wins my client is expanding. This is a pivotal time to be an integral part of a fantastic team. There will be strong routes for progression and exposure to new technologies. Key Responsibilities:
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
- Deliver high performing Paid Media campaigns for clients.
- Deliver of PPC and Paid Social campaigns with team members.
- Analyse performance of campaigns.
- Project Manage campaigns
- Regular contact with clients and internal stake holders
- Budget manage campaigns.
- Collate reports for Managers and Directors on performance
- Track progress through systems
- Create content for meetings and attend regular client and internal meetings
In return, you will benefit from:
- 1-year experience in a paid media role working across PPC, Paid Social
- Stakeholder management
- Google qualifications
- Experience with a vast array of social media platforms
- Fantastic communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Project Management
- Analytical skills
Closing date for admissions is 18/03/2021
- Starting salary of £25,000
- 28 days holiday
- Fantastic working environment
- Company pension
- Many more benefits
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.