ERP System Support Analyst (Level 3)Competitive Salary -
This role is Huddersfield based however due to the current COIVD-19 pandemic this role will be remote/working from home for the foreseeable future to be reviewed. Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' five years running! (2016-2021)
A truly exciting time to join us here at Saint-Gobain as we continue to deliver on our Digital Transformation projects. Saint-Gobain is a global leader in the construction industry with a presence in over 67 countries worldwide.Purpose of the role
To minimise service disruption by providing support and maintenance of line-of-business applications through the ownership and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests, performing routine maintenance and by undertaking project work as required. Act as a senior member of the Service Delivery team, providing guidance and mentoring to other team members as required.
This role is Huddersfield based however due to the current COIVD 19 pandemic this role will be remote/working from home for the foreseeable future to be reviewed.
· A good level of knowledge of supporting a Kerridge ERP system
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· An aptitude for IT and a desire to learn.
· Excellent communication skills and a confident phone manner.
· Able to act as a mentor for other team members.
· An understanding of application architecture.
· Competent in use of MS Office applications.
· An understanding of system interfaces.
· An awareness of the ITIL service lifecycle.
· Experience of supporting and working with the enterprise applications used with Saint-Gobain.
· Working knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems.
· Documentation writing experience.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows (including Server) 2003 - 2012 operating systems.
· Experience of EDI transfer of documents.
· Able to write scripts in one or more scripting languages.
· Educated to degree level or has equivalent experience.
- ITIL Foundation qualified.
You will be required to:
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Own and resolve Incidents assigned to team and own queue, ensuring that effective communication with customers is maintained throughout and business impact is understood and minimised.
- Take a lead role in the management of major incidents ensuring that the incident is managed and communicated effectively.
- Ensure that Service Requests assigned to team and own queue are fulfilled in a timely manner and that customers are sent notification when work is complete.
- Perform proactive monitoring of supported systems in order to identify any potential issues and minimise any potential disruption to the business.
- Document processes, procedures and review documents written by other team members, providing feedback where required.
- Review documentation that is produced for new and upgraded systems covering the design, development, testing implementation and post-live support phases.
If you're up for a new challenge and think you've got what it takes, apply online today!
- Competitive Salary.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.