Senior Finance AnalystManchester - Bupa Place£45,000 - £50,000 base salary + bonus, pension, private healthPermanent - 37.5 hours per week Closing date: 13th March 2021 About Bupa...
We're a leading health insurer and healthcare provider, with care homes, health centres, dental practices and a hospital. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers. Your input will support Bupa to deliver on our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.About the area you'll be working in...
From Finance and IT, to Marketing and People (HR) our support functions are the backbone of our UK operations. The Senior Finance Analyst plays an integral part in the setting and delivery of business objectives which drive c£440m revenue and c£111m business contribution in the SME P&L. Providing insightful and effective support to the SME Finance Business Partner.What you'll be doing...
Who we're looking for?
- Strategy for SME initiatives and objectives
- Evaluating business results and expenses
- Finance support to Sales - management information, profit analysis
- 3 Year Plans - investments
- Financial modelling for new products
- Review and improve MI reporting
- Liaise with various teams across Finance, Marketing, Sales, Actuary
Benefits at Bupa
- Newly qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Previous commercial finance experience
- Advanced Excel
- Business partnering / stakeholder management skills
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It's important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. Benefits include:
Diversity and Inclusion
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan & life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
- Various other benefits and online discounts
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn't where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.