Job DescriptionCompany Description
The purpose of this role is to work on the development of new Omnishopper products, a new way to measure how people shop, both online and in-store. We are looking for someone with extensive knowledge of consumer panel behavior who will concentrate on the topic of combining data from different panels. You will work on an exploratory project and a POC with data from our US panels. You should have a passion for consumer sourced data!What you'll do
We're looking for people who have
- Be the expert for data fusion methodologies
- Evaluate current methodologies to identify opportunities for enhancement
- Present and communicate findings and recommendations based on research and analyses
- Document findings, methodologies, and best practices
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree or Doctorate Degree
- Experienced in high-level programming languages (Python or R)
- Knowledge in SQL, working with queries and large-scale databases
- Excellent statistical and logic skills. Experience in trend analysis, multivariate statistics (parametric/ non-parametric), sampling, bias reduction, indirect estimation, data aggregation techniques, data fusion, and model validation techniques
- Strong atptitude for data analysis. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret large data sources
- Domain expert in at least one area: Demography, Sampling, Statistics Modeling, Research Practices
- Strong communication/writing and collaboration skills
- Eager to continuously learn and adopt changing technologies and tools
ABOUT NIELSENIQ We're in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we're measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what's happening now and what's coming next for our clients. Today's data is tomorrow's marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We're bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what's next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.About NielsenIQ
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.