Do you fancy working on a ground-breaking new project, one that will change the very dynamic of the world as we know it (probably)?
Well you're in luck!
ITG are looking for a BA to join us in working with one the UK's biggest and most exciting brands.
With support of a wider Scrum team, you'll help make our customer's dream a reality and revolutionise the way their customers buy products from them.
We'll need you to be pragmatic and hungry for a challenge. We'll also need you to have a good grip of web and digital projects in order to talk the talk with our technical teams, but also to be adaptable to the constantly changing world of tech.
Keywords: Digital Business Analyst | Business Analysis | Analysis | Agile | Scrum | Waterfall | User StoriesEssential Skills
- Must be a pragmatic problem solver with an inquisitive nature
- You should be digitally savvy with prior experience in web/mobile applications
- You are a clear & confident communicator who understands the audience in everything that they produce
- You must have experience working with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Solution Architects, Developers & QA analysts during the product delivery lifecycle
- Must have worked within an Agile environment before & be someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- You aren't someone whose afraid to challenge and question to unearth requirements & solutions
- You should be a cool, calm and collective operator under pressure
- You should have a good understanding of API's & message structures
- You are someone who finds a way to always get the job done and deliver!
We are Team ITG.
We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful.
Over the last decade we've grown a lot - new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We're a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? With a blend of our cutting-edge tech-stack, our dedicated team of over 1,000 marketers, fanatical customer service and a passion to help everyone be their creative best...