WHO THEY ARE
Aser is a global investment company focused on the media and sports sectors.
Aser's portfolio companies include the global media platform Eleven Sports Network, Leeds United Football Club and LIVENow, amongst others. Aser was founded by the leading Italian entrepreneur Andrea Radrizzani.WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
Aser is looking for a Group Financial Controller to support the Chief Corporate and Financial Officer in delivering a first class group reporting function.
With its Head Office in the West End of London, the Group operates in multiple territories across Europe and Asia and is growing rapidly, with a number of new investments in the pipeline.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
THE SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES YOU NEED
- Oversee the monthly management account process and ensuring that subsidiaries report their results in a timely manner.
- Preparing the Group management accounts.
- Preparing monthly and ad-hoc reporting packs for senior management in the Group.
- Assisting in preparing quarterly forecasts and business plans;
- Supporting the finalisation of budgets.
- Manage the banking arrangements across the Group;
- Overseeing the completion and filing of the Group's financial statements for holding companies and subsidiaries;
- Liaising with the Group's auditors and tax advisers.
- Ensuring Corporation tax, and VAT tax returns are accurate and submitted on time
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Significant group reporting experience
- Proven finance experience in a group function with international subsidiaries.
- Experience with multi currency
- Experience in the media/sports media industry would be beneficial
Due to the ongoing pandemic, this role is remote with the view to spending 1 or 2 days a week in London once restrictions are eased.
If you are interested in the role, please press the apply button and include an up to date copy of your CV.
The Executives in Sport Group are retained on behalf of Aser Ventures to appoint a Group Financial Controller. All direct applications and CV's will be forwarded to The Executives in Sport Group.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.