IT Engineering Technical Product Owner
Our client a native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Right now, we are looking for an Engineering Technical Product Owner to join their Banking and Finance team in London.
Knowledge or experience in Cloud technologies adoption such as AWS/Azure/GCP
Knowledge of API-driven development
DevOps tool (Git, Jenkins, Splunk, AppD)
We are currently seeking a high calibre IT Technical Product Owner to support definition, development and release of new products as well as developing, enhancing and championing improvements to existing products. Key Skills:
- Clearly articulate the product vision and mission.
- In depth knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and best practices. SAFe Agilist certificate is a plus.
- Knowledge of API-driven development and best practices, especially in security perspective.
- Ability to review functional/technical specification documentation.
- Experience with Jira or other project management solutions.
- Familiarity with and willingness to learn more about DevOps tool (Git, Jenkins, Splunk, AppD)
- Track record in working on the delivery of complex deployment projects and under diversified/ matrix structure, excellent stakeholder management.
- Strong business sense with a good understanding of how IT systems impact business objectives.
- Strong communication, presentation & influencing skills, able to operate well across cultures and in multi-cultural, diverse work environments.
- Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
- Create structured epics and user stories to communicate desired functionality and work with Engineering, QA and application teams to refine the backlog.
- Work with Product Management, Engineers, Architecture and Business Stakeholders to elicit high-level requirements and capture business/customer needs.
- Deliver and support business and system analysis - Provide the crucial link between customers, Product.
- Exposure to API development developer tooling, micro-services, API standards definition. Exposure to Cloud-based platforms
- Will work closely with solution engineers, engineering, architecture, product and business to define the requirements for new product features, client onboarding and Support.
- Managing agile product delivery team backlogs to deliver quality solutions that are easily consumable by clients.
- Knowledge or experience in Cloud technologies adoption such as AWS/Azure/GCP