We are a retail company that has been selling for over six years as an online eCommerce business and would love some to help us with ManyChat.
We sell physical products such as home goods and novelty products. We currently have 10+ employees and are growing fast. We are all completely remote and operate independently. We just make sure to work on Slack channel every day. Getting good work done on time is more important than logging hours.
We are looking for a ManyChat expert that loves to work in a team, always ready to learn, very organized, and works with systems and SOPs, preferably aware of the entire Amazon seller central dashboard & can operate with minimal supervision, though we will be training you on our procedures.
Responsibilities consist of:
1- Setup the ManyChat flows
2- Connect them with Facebook ads
3- Answer customers on ManyChat with questions
4- Check daily keyword ranking and update it to google sheets (we will train you)
5- Update customer information on google sheet
- Be available to work from 10:00 - 18:00 CEST Europe time
- Fluent English verbal and writing skills
- Loves a challenge and is resourceful when it comes to figuring things out, and making them happen
- Super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently
- Great researcher
- Self Motivated
- Loves working with SOPs and can help us create some
Big Bonus: (Though we can train you on most of these tasks)
1. Have held a similar position
2. Experience with Amazon
3. Facebook Ads experience
4. Understands automation
5. Please add 'rockstar' in your job application if that is you.
If you have any prior experiences or better suggestions in terms of ManyChat, feel free to let us know, we would love to work with people who have some inputs here!
Don't forget to include a sample of your work how many of those objectives you are familiar with & mention what your superpower is!