Legends is a holistic agency that specializes in delivering solutions for legendary brands. We approach each project with our 360-degree service solution. Our Global Planning, Global Sales, and Hospitality service solutions collaborate on every project to ensure success across each of our six verticals including professional sports, collegiate, attractions, entertainment, international, and conventions.
Our intellectual property is our people. It's our expertise that makes up Legends. We know what it's like to be on the team, business, or football operations department side, which drives our passion in creating solutions for our partners. Collectively, our leadership has over 300 years of experience in sales and sponsorship, analytics and valuation, hospitality and operations.POSITION SUMMARY
The SEO manager will be responsible for delivering the strategy, performance and execution of SEO across all Partner ecommerce platforms. They will provide strong direction and leadership on the SEO requirements of the e-commerce strategy, ensure execution of these requirements and feedback on results and performance of technical and content changes.
A pivotal role within the digital Marketing team and the wider e-commerce team the SEO Manager will work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders to maximize performance of all Partner ecommerce sitesKEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary responsibilities for the SEO Manager are as follows:
Qualifications & SKILLS
- SEO performance - owning, driving and optimizing performance
- Delivering the SEO technical roadmap - developing a multi-site SEO roadmap and overseeing implementation
- Ensure that trading, customer and digital marketing priorities are considered, supported and amplified through SEO activities
- Relationship management - owning and cultivating internal team and external supplier and Partner relationships
- Reporting and KPIs - working with digital marketing team to plan and monitor KPIs and supporting metrics
- Insight and opportunity analysis - highlight opportunities and developments across the channel
- Perform keyword research in line with business objectives to help optimise existing content and future projects
- Manage the keywords in line with the Partner Brand identity and visions and always protect the integrity of their Brand
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in relation to the website structure
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Best practice - stay abreast of and contribute to wider industry developments
- Share initiatives, best practices and results
At Legends, we are looking for:
- Strong focus on the technical aspects of SEO
- Hands on experience and an openness to getting them dirty
- Experience owning SEO responsibilities across multiple sites
- Experience with keyword research, strategy and the related tool set
- Proven experience of daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Experienced in creating and presenting campaign reports including ROI and conversion rates
- Strong understanding of web usability and site design.
- A quantitative approach to traffic measurement, and experience with collecting and interpreting site visitor statistics
- Knowledge of link building using traditional SEO techniques
- Research skills to identify, build, and prioritize essential keyword sets
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Genuine passion for SEO and online marketing
- Experience with content marketing and sharable traffic driving campaigns
· Competitive salary, bonus & benefits commensurate with experience.
- Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.