Axonius is the cybersecurity asset management platform that offers organizations a comprehensive asset inventory, uncovers coverage gaps in security solutions, and automatically validates and enforces security policies. Axonius is deployed in minutes, seamlessly integrating with over 250 security and management solutions, improving cyber security and IT & cyber hygiene immediately. Covering millions of devices for customers like the New York Times, Schneider Electric, Landmark Health, AppsFlyer, and many more, Axonius was named "Most Innovative Startup of 2019" at the prestigious RSAC Innovation Sandbox, and was listed on the CNBC Upstart 100 list and Forbes 20 Rising Stars.
As part of our rapid growth we are looking for a a high-energy, competitive, and self-motivated individual to join our growing BDR Organization.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible for supporting Axonius' growth strategy. This is an opportunity to use your skills to help shape our future as the leaders in the unique space of Security Asset Management. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads and generating new business for the company. You are an ambitious, results driven team player.Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working closely with 2-4 field account executive, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through out-bound calling.
- Executing targeted out-bound campaign to identify new contacts, establish need and fit, and arrange a product introduction
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for field sales team.
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality
- 5+ years of business development experience with a technology vendor
- Excellent qualifying, presentation and communication skills
- Well-versed and comfortable engaging C-level/line of business executives
- The ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- It would be advantageous if you had experience selling Cyber Security/IT Technology, and selling into large enterprise.
- Energy, ambition and passion, and want to be part of a growing and successful team
- At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.