Company: Wella Company c/o Harbourne Associates
Position - Digital Marketing Manager
Location - Wimbledon, London (remote working from home at current)
Start Date: By 1st April 2021 (or before if possible)
Employment Type: Full Time - 12 month fixed term contractAbout us;
"Wella' is one of the world's leading professional and retail hair companies. It is a beauty collective with a mission to enable consumers to look & feel like their true self. Its love brands, which include beauty icons such as Wella, Clairol, OPI, and ghd (all together "Wella"), are co-created by & designed for the beauty junkies of today & tomorrow. Following the signing of an agreement with global investment firm KKR for the divestiture of Coty's Professional and Retail Hair businesses, "Wella" is on its way to become a fully independent, standalone company with its own management team and operational structures. At closing, our new Company will have presence in over 100 countries and an estimated annual net revenue of $2.3Bn. "Wella" and its brands, are and will remain committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. The Role;
The Wella Professionals colour team is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager to join a very diverse team consisting of three brand marketers, a trade marketer and a commercial education manager. Together and in partnership with our education & events team, you will be responsible for delivering:Responsibilities;
- A full always on paid media campaign on our social channels
- Optimization of all Wella digital platforms
- Insights and Data via the regular use of Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and occasional use of Adobe Analytics for ad-hoc and monthly reports.
- CRM recommendations and execution for our education team using SAP Marketing system and support the wider CRM teams on working towards strategies to improve Open Ratess,
- Contribute to individual and team presentations
- Collaborate with our Social Media Agency
- Participate in cross functional feedback sessions and training
- We are looking for a self-motivated individual with energy, enthusiasm and a dedication to succeed.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree
- Experience within hair, beauty or FMCG industry
- You have a strong background in digital marketing and even if you are a generalist you can also endorse the role of a technician
- Background working on repeat campaigns
- Use of Google or Adobe analytics would be highly beneficial
- You are very organised and operate with high level of discipline
- You have excellent analytical skills; you are comfortable analysing large volumes of complex information and from many different resources, interpret & construct straightforward plans in compelling manners
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills; you are an advanced user of Excel & You are confident in presenting to large groups and influencing at all levels of the organisation;
Wella Company wants to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equality policy. This includes not discriminating under the Equality Act 2010 and building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce in encouraging equality and diversity.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion or belief, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Wella Company with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at: https://www.wellacompany.com/consumer-affairs
We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.