Head of Front End Development £65k - £75k plus benefits
Our client is one of the most prominent brands in central London with a heritage of 75 years. As part of an ever-advancing technology team, they require a Head of Front End Development.
This company has deep roots in its industry and is one of the world's most respected brands.
The company is going through a rapid growth phase, and there is ample opportunity to forge your name in the history books.
As a Head of Front End Development, you will build products and features that will directly impact millions of people's minds.
You will guide a team of engineers providing mentorship, coaching and code reviews whilst maintaining a lead on all projects.
This role will suit a Head of Front End Development with managerial experience. Fundamental skills for this Head of Front End Development position;
Technical skills required for this Head of Front End Development position;
- Lead the development by acting as the go-to for all projects
- Drive new feature development end to end
- Influence builds, feasibility and road maps
- Be the subject matter experts in front end development
- Champion growth in the department and encourage new technology
- Strong ability to deliver the best experience to end-user
- Believes code must always have support documentation
- Jest / Cypress
Our client is keen to interview now for this Head of Front End Development position. If you'd like to discuss this role in more depth, please reach out.
The position is advertised without sponsorship.
Please note that we will not discuss this position with any person without a valid and up to date copy of your up to date CV and verified LinkedIn account.