The trusted leader in productivity, email security and compliance solutions for businesses of all sizes, Zix|AppRiver continues to grow by helping guide our customers through challenging cyber risks to ultimately find even greater opportunities. While we're passionate about helping our customers succeed in the business world, we're also looking to expand our growing workforce in order to better help our customers scale.
We currently have an opportunity for a Support Technician
to join our Zix|AppRiver Support Department in EMEA. In this position you will be a valuable part of our front-line defense - a phenomenally critical role in our quest to provide the best customer support on the planet. Our team provides phone and web technical support to customers, channel re-sellers and managed service providers (MSPs) that use or resell Zix|AppRiver solutions. Our services include advanced threat protection, email encryption, information archiving, endpoint protection, email continuity, migration services, Hosted Exchange, and Microsoft 365 and Office 365 products.
Aside from understanding our solutions, a successful Support Technician will support the administrators and provide troubleshooting assistance when needed to isolate, identify, and resolve issues in a timely and phenomenal manner. We also expect our technicians to have exceptional interpersonal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills. In this role you must be eager to embrace new challenges and be a self-starter.What you will be doing:
What experience and skills we need you to have:
- Responsible for exceptional customer service and care while providing technical support to Zix|AppRiver customers
- Deliver support in all aspects of connectivity between Zix | AppRiver products and client systems including but not limited to mobile devices, workstations, servers and applications
- Collaborate with your team to analyze and develop solutions to highly complex problems
- Manage telephone, instant messaging and ticket queues so that client issues are resolved in a timely fashion
- Facilitate Live Remote Assistance sessions with clients having technical issues that cannot be resolved via the phone, tickets or through email
- Develop a complete understanding of Zix | AppRiver products with a working knowledge of complementary products and services
- Degree in IT or related field and/or minimum of 1 year of support experience in a related field
- Knowledge of mail protocols, DNS, TLS, mobile device mail setup, operating systems, and common mail clients are required
- Knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint are required
- Understanding of hosted systems, email encryption, email protection, and archiving are required
- Microsoft 365 certifications and other technical certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, A+, and Linux+ are highly desired and encouraged. Company assistance is available to encourage completion of relevant certifications
- Fluency is preferred in one or more of the following languages: German, Dutch, Spanish
We provide 24x7 support 365 days per year. Prefer flexibility to work non-traditional business hours, including weekends and holidays, and remotely on certain occasions.