SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
Read on if you would love to join a big-hearted, authentic team that excels and wins together. As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success.Job Description
As a Solutions Architect focused on the SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Suite, you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of all core modules and innovative solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in both B2B SaaS products and HR/recruiting processes, as well as customer facing skills that will enable you to represent SmartRecruiters well to internal and external stakeholders. In addition, an ideal candidate will bring a good network to key technology influencers within HR technology space. The ideal candidate should also have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers in Europe. As such, candidates should be based in Europe and open to working remotely.
Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and HR operations processes, and we can show them the added value SmartRecruiters will give them. If you love working with technology, prospects, and clients, then we want to talk to you!You Will
- Possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems and the SAAS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills, and have strong team values.
- Be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Scope services engagements for all enterprise prospects both for internal services teams and key SI partners
- Understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the business value of those details to potential prospects and existing clients.
- Solution creative non-standard technical solutions for customers looking to leverage the extensibility of the SmartRecruiters platform.
- Partner with account executives by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team.
- Document pre-sales findings and solutions discussed to be reviewed with implementation services to ensure an amazing customer experience.
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- Document and negotiate enterprise SOWs and add-on services
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion with dedicated coordinator
- Prioritize opportunities while applying appropriate resources
- 5+ years of solution consulting/sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution
- Fluent in English and any other European languages would be a plus
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Driven, adaptable and great communication skills
- Technically adept, experienced with HCM technologies preferred
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world's fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.