Developing innovative client applications, with a focus on browser and mobile based platforms to create client facing software for our growing ecosystem. A flair for creativity is important and the ability to make 3D environments come alive through user interaction and animation would be ideal. Key Responsibilities:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Create browser and mobile applications in the entertainment sector, using Unity. This could involve creating immersive websites, embedded mobile applications or large screen interactive clients.
- Green field development creating applications for a cross platform ecosystem.
- To develop middleware and actual content based on Unity Game Engine.
- To contribute to R&D for VR, AR and AI development that is able to link into our existing framework.
- To develop, write and document code to professional standards of architectural integrity and robust performance.
- To help develop artificial intelligence programmes, to write algorithms.
- Make valuable and timely contributions to all necessary development meetings.
- Deliver to timetable and the required standard all documentation following completion of application.
- Resolve technical issues arising from hardware changes, new operating systems etc.
Bonus Skills and Experience - it would be great if you had some of these
- Software Application Development experience
- Object-oriented C# / .NET programming skills and experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- An entrepreneurial attitude and enthusiasm for learning new software and hardware technologies
- Mathematical, scientific and engineering skills
- Git or similar source control system experience
- Knowledge of 3D graphics rendering
- Experience with the Unity game engine
- Degree level qualification in maths, science or engineering (Masters preferred)
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience integrating solutions with Cloud Infrastructure, ideally AWS.
- Agile experience
- Mobile native app development
- OpenGL and/or DirectX
- Some Knowledge of Python