Business Support Intern - German Speaking Must be fluent in written and spoken German in addition to English Role Objectives
The WEP German-speaking Business Support Intern will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of WEP's product supply initially into Germany and InternationallyPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities
Must be fluent in written and spoken German in addition to English Location:
- Accountable for the successful processing of sales orders for medicines supply into the German and International markets while demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with Country Managers and key stakeholders to ensure shipments are delivered effectively and efficiently within agreed timelines.
- Achievement of agreed individual and project KPIs
- Exhibit strong communication skills with internal and external parties
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally within WEP
- Effective use of company systems and processes
- Work at pace when dealing with emergency medicines and their supply to the customer.
- Liaise with customers and agencies in Germany, ensuring good communication and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Work to current GMP/GDP guidelines and within the company framework of its Quality Management System
London or commutable distance into ChiswickAdditional Duties:
The list of duties is not intended to be exhaustive but gives a general indication of the tasks involved. It is the nature of the company that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All employees are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises and acknowledge that tasks not specifically covered in their job description are not excluded.