ERP - Finance Transformation Consultant (Fixed Term Contract)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well know international brand. My client is looking for a Finance Transformation Consultant to scope, select and implement a market leading cloud based accounting package (such as Xero, Quickbooks, Dynamics, Sage or other mid tier package)
This role is initially a home-based opportunity and can be based anywhere in the UK.
You will either be a qualified accountant or have built up a huge amount of finance process knowledge from previous cloud-based accounting implementations.
· Taking ownership of this workstream from day 1 and working closely with business sponsors in Finance, Technology, and our commercial teams
· Working as part of a small Finance Transformation team to ensure this links between this project and wider Finance initiatives (and vice versa) are understood and leveraged to the maximum potential.
· Establishing and managing effective working relationships across multiple teams as part of the end to end project lifecycle. Ensuring effective stakeholder management and project focus to scope, timeline and budget.
· Effective project management of internal resources, budgets and planning throughout the project
· Drafting and owning relevant project documentation for each stage of the project
· Track record of leading successful implementations (more than 2) and expert knowledge of market leading platforms such as Xero, QuickBooks, Dynamics, Oracle, Workday
· Knowledge of a range of ERP and cloud based accounting products, including Infor, Sage 200, 500 or X3, SAP Business One, Dynamics NAV, Access Accounts, Dynamics GP, Greentree, OpenAccounts, Pegasus Opera, SAP Business ByDesign, NetSuite or anything similar
Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + package