Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced Performance Test Consultant who is comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. At Qualitest, you'll have the chance to support the best-known, most influential global brands, strategizing solutions in an incredible range of technologies, across all major industries.
You'll have numerous opportunities to innovate with cutting-edge Qualitest tools, such as our AI-Powered Qualisense Test Predictor and our Qualiview Dashboard. Direct projects in Agile, AI, Automation, DevOps and other red-hot areas!
In return, we can offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Engagement Lead for each assignment, coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us.
There is also the opportunity to work UK wide and as such, we ask for applicants who are fully flexible to travel UK wide.Requirements
Qualitest are recuiting for a Performance test Consultant who can work on -
- Scope of work is Performance script build and execution for a scope our client will be helping to define.
- Applications involved: .Net application being developed SAP Central K8 Knowledge and experience of MircoFocus UFT is required
- Must have Performance Test Leadership,
- Experience with Script Building and Execution Performance Test Results and Defects logging and retest
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary - Competitive salary on offer
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Assessments
- Healthcare Cash Plan (UK Healthcare)
- Pension - Auto-enrolment to pension scheme after 3 months - 4% employee and 4% company contribution. The company will match contributions up to 5%. Increases with length of service:
- Life Assurance - 4x Times Salary
- Cycle To Work Scheme - Salary sacrifice scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Benefits Portal
- Annual Performance & Pay Review - Performance and salary reviews annually
- Enhanced Holidays - 33 days per year (including bank holiday's)