You will be providing governance and oversight for all Justice Contracts ensuring Managers remain compliant with all aspects of audit, safeguarding, risk assessments and wider responsibilities as required.
- To perform data and analytical research and evaluation to identify trends and patterns that will inform and guide service delivery, performance management, reporting requirements and the continuous improvement and development of the service.
- To write reports and analysis from data gathered by the teams for needs analysis or bidding support for Catch22.
- To ensure effective co-ordination of impact evaluation and analysis
- To effectively collect data that will successfully demonstrate impact
- To support the Management Team in ad hoc request for needs analysis or business development opportunities.
- To support quality assurance tools to measure case workers performance.
- Full engagement in timely and quality performance and development meetings.
- To ensure all relevant case information is appropriately recorded on agreed systems in line with the contract requirements
- In liaison with the Cluster Manager to ensure the maintenance of the team's database and compliance entry to the Prison's Case Management system for the purposes of casework recording, monitoring and evaluating service provision (HMIP inspections).
- To assist the Cluster Manager in developing systems to ensure effective service delivery within an equal opportunities framework and promote anti discriminatory practice in all aspects of the work.
Click for full Job Description
Essential And Desirable Criteria
- Good basic education, including Maths and English GCSE or equivalent.
- Evidence of continual professional development.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office - Word and Excel as well as other IT systems.
- IT certificates or evidence of previous experience.
- In possession of a personal development plan.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of Governance tools and contracts, mitigating performance and challenging outcomes
- Ability to engage with Managers and key partners.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and motivate others to improve performance.
- Willing to undertake travel outside of London if required
- Able to work flexible hours, which could include weekends and evenings.
If you're successful you will be required to consent to relevant checks by the Disclosure Barring Service and Ministry of Justice.
- Yearly Salary - £27,000.00
- Fixed Term Until 25th June 2021
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 33 days with service.
- Pension scheme with matching contributions of up to 4%
- Discounted shopping opportunities
Whilst Catch22 is a Ban the Box employer as part of conditions working for this particular contract successful candidates would be subject to HMPPS vetting, there are certain previous convictions that may prevent you from being successfully cleared. Catch22 has no influence on this decision nor autonomy to override outcome. Therefore, your offer of employment may be withdrawn if you are unable to satisfy this requirement.'
At Catch22 we value equality, diversity and inclusion. We are wholeheartedly committed to the principle of equality of opportunity, both as an employer and as a provider of services. Diversity and Inclusion is part of what we do every day, working to deliver our vision to build a strong society where everyone has good people around them, a purpose, and a good place to live.