JUNIOR / MID-WEIGHT SEO MARKETERAt Twine, we are looking for the most enthusiastic and awesome people to help develop new marketing campaigns that will have a global impact.
This is a huge opportunity help your career blossom by joining Twine. We are based in Manchester city centre (but currently fully-remote). We're a dynamic venture-funded tech startup that needs people who want to make a difference.What We Do
Twine is a platform that helps companies hire quality freelancers from our network of 400,000 in creative, digital and marketing.
Companies need freelancers to grow their business but they struggle to find quality. Twine vets the best freelancers for a job by matching over 10 criteria including experience, location and style of work. This makes companies grow faster.
Our mission is to empower creators, whether companies or freelancers, by enabling a billion pounds of work. We would love for you to be a part of that!
We are a venture funded company and have large growth plans for the rest of 2021. We doubled revenue in 2020 and expect 2021 to be even bigger. The global trend of society being forced in to remote work has benefitted Twine.Your Role
Your time will be spent working in a start-up team to develop the SEO and content marketing strategy. You'll be making major new campaigns, improving the existing campaigns and helping drive organic traffic as we grow from our current 400,000 registered users. You need to be a doer, as we're a small team.
You will have a say in the direction we take, not just "do what your boss says" - your opinion matters at Twine.Requirements
- SEO marketing strategy experience.
- Implemented organic digital marketing strategies with SEO focus (link building, etc).
- Good writing skills, with an SEO focus.
- Knowledge of freelance creative and digital sectors (design, video, programming, illustration, animation, music)
- HTML experience - technical elements of SEO and working with software engineering team
- Experience of analysing competitor backlink profiles and broken links
- Business PR experience
- We're a start-up, so we don't have that corporate, stale atmosphere. Your opinion makes a difference.
- We have a performance based bonus structure.
- Huge potential in the role to carve out opportunities and own areas of marketing.
- Flexible hours & awesome working environment, based in the heart of Manchester.
- There is a secure basement where cyclists can leave their bikes.
- Working from home after Covid-19 is not a problem.