Scout is delighted to be working in-house with an incredibly ambitious, high-growth financial services company based in St Albans. Founded in 1999, our client has established themselves as the leaders in the Spread Betting industry, having access to over 10 000 global markets and grown to over 60 000 account holders. Due to their ongoing success, they are now looking to expand the team by bringing on board a Senior Software Engineer! The tech stack includes C# and open source technologies ranging from Angular to React, Redis to RabbitMQ and Docker to Node. We use the best technologies out there to deliver our industry leading platform.
We're low on bureaucracy, make quick decisions and value everyone's contributions. We rarely work to deadlines (unless the regulators are involved of course) and don't work into the night. Despite being a team of just 20 engineers, we push dozens of releases to production every week; you won't be bored here!
What we need:
- A C# .Net and SQL expert!
- Someone who is happy to work in our St Albans based office 3 days a week (post-covid of course!)
- Experience in microservice architecture
What we offer in return:
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive salary of up to £90,000pa and bonus scheme!
- 25 days holiday, rising to 30 after 4 years
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance scheme
- Discounts for gym membership, travel & cinema
- MSDN Subscription