VAE (Virtual Automation Engineer) SME
VAE SME and sales Consultant is a pivotal role within the Quality engineering and testing responsible for working with sales team to solve customers' QA challenges and transform their QA organization using Wipro's Virtual automation engineer (VAE) .
Job description, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Consultant is able to demonstrate detailed experience of creating quality engineering and testing transformation roadmaps and strategies for clients at program, working with sales team to close deals, connect with various teams in customer location to make sure deals are won and implementation is smooth.
• Over 12-18 years of extensive experience in working with multi-skilled testing teams (Manual, Automation, Non-Functional, Digital testing, Test Data, Test Tools, Test Environments etc.) and other roles on a project - developers, Designers, scrum master, DevOps and infrastructure teams.
• An ability to work with clients in a consultative way; helping them derive quality objectives from overall IT objectives aligned with business roadmap.
Experience of working with sales team to close deals in customer organization
• Introducing modern testing practices aimed at increasing velocity such as AI based automation, continuous testing, in-sprint automation, service virtualization, shift-left, early performance testing and new age testing tools aligned with Agile and CI/CD. SAFE, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) would be highly desirable.
• Strong understanding (experience is preferred) on TDD, BDD, Agile, Scrum, DevOps, various testing tools and testing approaches (e.g. Mobile, Content, Accessibility, Usability, AI/ML etc.)
• Encourages learning environment with robust skill transformation approach such as SDET, I-T-X
• Ability to create a framework to measure current baseline, plan future state and lays down the roadmap and plan to achieve goals with milestones associated with business value and cost benefits.
• An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen and does not happen
• Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization.
• Be able to articulately and passionately present quality engineering concepts to senior stakeholders internal and client, bridge old and new. Ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues and negotiate
• Open to take short travels within Europe for consulting and sales support assignments
Experience: 12- 18years
Job Type: Permanent