Are you an experienced service focused leader with experience driving volume teams with the support of highly focussed and committed Managers?
Do you strive to go above and beyond for your clients ensuring constant superior standards and results are always achieved?
ISS have an incredible opportunity for a Head of Cleaning to join our Healthcare business.
As Head of Cleaning for one of our key healthcare contracts you will be instrumental in the success of our business. You will collaborate with industry experts and influence strategically at a senior level to drive performance and surpass contractual expectations. Responsibilities will include:
- To manage the day-to-day service requirements within the Contract framework whilst ensuring a high standard of service delivery
- Support the management team to deliver high standards across the contract
- Lead, motivate and inspire the teams
- To produce service specific operational policies, health & safety information and risk assessments
- To ensure that Company and Client Health & Safety procedures are always adhered to
- To ensure the effective delivery of budgets and agreed targets
- To ensure the effective management of key performance indicators
- Innovative with the ability to successfully lead change
- A strategic leader
- Experience of analysing results, drawing conclusions and suggesting new concepts to drive and improve performance
- Experience of highly audited environments is essential
- Excellent communication and the ability to form strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Can confidently identify talent and encourage it
- Experience of client liaison and negotiation in a service sector preferably health service
- Ability to plan and effectively execute projects meeting required target dates
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
- Working Knowledge of the operation of the National Health Service and patient care
- Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation.
- IOSH would be advantageous
ISS is a world-leading workplace and facility management company, connecting people and places to make the world work better. Working with customers day by day, side by side, we understand every aspect of the user experience. Through a unique combination of intelligent solutions, high standards and people who care, to help our customers achieve their purpose, whether it's hospitals healing patients, businesses producing the next great innovation, or airports bringing passengers home to their families. ISS is committed to doing business the right way, taking its corporate responsibility very seriously. Our passion is people. We offer you a challenging and exciting career in an organisation with people at its heart. In ISS, everyone has the opportunity to develop, grow and make a difference.