We've got big ambitions to shake up the world of payroll and outsourcing and need like-minded people to help us achieve our ambitions. Could you be one of our heroes who make this happen?
Driving our success is our commitment to innovation, which means we are always looking for new ways to do things better. We aren't looking for another cog in the machine, we want people who can challenge, innovate and apply a fresh way of thinking to everything they do.Responsibilities
- Process payrolls at all levels of complexity Processing SMP, SSP, SPP, etc.
- Understand tax codes and PAYE.
- Dealing with client queries on payroll matters.
- Dealing with strict client deadlines.
- Maintaining technical knowledge of payroll.
- Undertake CIPP study programme.
- if required Ad-hoc duties as required by Head of Department.
- Working as a part of a team.
- Communicate with clients both verbally and written.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Build constructive relations with other team members & clients.
- Meet strict customer deadlines.
- Develops an understanding of the products and services offered by the company.
- Develop an understanding of the issues that affect business performance.
- Applies and expands technical knowledge.
The individual will ideally have a minimum of 2 years of payroll experience and have good communication & customer service skills.
- A demonstrable track record within a payroll environment with experience in preparing payroll at all levels.
- Good working knowledge of payroll processes.
- An understanding of SSP, SMP, SPP, P45 processes, P32 month-end processes and Gender Pay.
- Customer service experience and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
Fully computer literate with experience in using a range of payroll programmes and software. This position would be ideal for you if you are looking to join a successful innovative company who invest in their team of people and promote within while recognising individuals key strengths.