Client Location: Remote (must be UK based)
Starting: 4 weeks from offer
Salary/Pay Rate: up to £90k plus bonuses
33 days paid holiday
40 hours a week (great work-life balance)
Looking for a data analyst for the largest tech company in the world.
The main function of a data analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical database analyst/programmer is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
• Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
• Leverage tools such as Python, R & SQL to drive efficient analytics.
• Work cross-functionally to define problem statements, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations.
• Experience working with big data analytics tools, and conducting large scale analysis.
• Experience using analytical tools (Tableau, statistical, visualization, GIS / mapping) and data processing and data analytics techniques (Python, R, SQL).
• Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, statistical inference, regressions, ML systems).
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
One of the largest tech companies in the world.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity and is proudly an equal opportunities employer.