Performance Marketing Manager / Lead - eSports & Gaming App Platform - User AcquisitionThe Business & Role:
Founded by the co-creator of one of the best-selling games of all time, this mobile app platform business allows gamers off all levels to compete against each other across a large selection of the most popular console games for money, whether very low stakes or medium stakes, or just for prizes!
They are looking for a performance marketing lead to join a wider marketing focused team of 10, leading the strategy and implementation of cross channel performance marketing campaigns that drive user acquisition growth, to build upon 20,000 active users.
They are a brand-new disrupter in the mobile app space allowing online gamers worldwide to back themselves and challenge anyone to play one-on-one games for real cash (including FIFA, Call Of Duty, League of Legends, Tekken and more).
- Close collaboration with the Marketing, Creative & Product Teams to define and lead the overall UA performance marketing strategy to maximise growth profitably, week over week, month after month
- Develop new and innovative performance marketing strategies with a laser-focus on success metrics (CPI, CTI, IPM, DAU, ARPDAU, LTV and ROI)
- Analyse both in-app user behaviour and paid digital campaigns to decipher the most valuable user acquisition channels, targeting and creative to double-down on for growth
- Be completely in tune with user acquisition onboarding journeys and flows, A-B test landing pages and lead the ASO strategy with support from Product and Marketing Teams
- Lead efforts on sophisticated quantitative analysis and reporting that translates data into actionable insights; be willing and able to adjust marketing spend on the fly for best results
- Working closely with the Marketing Team to execute on breakthrough creative strategies to attract new and relevant users
- Stay up to date on latest developments in the digital media industry and experiment with new creative ideas
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs
- Act as an ambassador for Performance Marketing, communicating plans, initiatives and performance across the wider business.