Natterbox is revolutionising the way the world works by delivering business telephony via the cloud and our growing client-base would agree! Almost 600 organisations world-wide rely on Natterbox to set new standards in customer experience to drive measurable increases in sales efficiency, competitive advantage and organisational success.
As one of Salesforce's fastest growing ISVs, we have our eyes set on an explosively successful 2021.
To put our customers first, we put our employees first and therefore take our future talent search seriously. That's why we would like to talk to you about this new role.RequirementsAbout This Role
Your role in one sentence will be To combine your software and systems engineering expertise in system design, automation, integration and deployment, to help build and run our systems to the optimal standard, ensuring that our internal and externally available systems have reliability, and uptime appropriate to users needs.Skills
- Experience with running container orchestrated environments and understanding of multi-tenancy and security implications.
- Experience with development and deployment in a hosted cloud environment, preferably AWS.
- Experience with distributed cloud service development, infrastructure, traffic management and architecture.
- Experience with optimised and scalable software that operates on a large number of nodes.
- Strong knowledge of systems and application design with an understanding of operational and reliability trade-offs
- Fluency in Ruby, Python, Golang, Java, or a similar language-familiarity with more than one is a plus
- Experience operating web-scale deployments of distributed systems, e.g., RabbitMQ, AmazonMQ or similar
- Experience using and operating Linux and containerisation technologies e.g. Docker
- The ability to tenaciously track down complex bugs and debug unfamiliar systems
- Strong understanding of operating systems, file systems, and networking
- Understanding of configuration management tools (Puppet, Salt) and monitoring (Nagios, CloudWatch, Elasticsearch)
- Exposure to cloud computing services like AWS
BenefitsWhat we offer you in return
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise tasks against changing/conflicting priorities
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder communication- and influencing capabilities
- Strong analytical and statistical grasp
- Meticulously self-organised
- Comfortable working in an Agile-environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a great range of benefits, including
- 22 days annual leave - increasing per full year of service to 25 days!
- An allowance of £50.00 per month to cover costs of home-working
- Perkbox A range of outstanding employee discounts
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme and associated benefits
- Private health care with Vitality and Death in Service benefit
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans
- Staff-referral programme
Apply for this job